Music helps to develop children creativity and it is a way of communication and expressing one’s self. Music helps the body and mind work together. Exposing children to music during early development helps them learn the sounds and meaning of words. It also help the child to strength memory skills.
Reason to play an Instrument:-
- An Instrument helps the child to create, store and retrieve memory more effectively. It is even a workout for brain.
- It even helps in the growth of cognitive development of the child. Learning to play an instrument takes a lot of time, patience and practice.
- Improves co-ordination of brain with other sense organs.
- An Instrument even helps the child to improve Maths skills. Playing music seem like a creative act but there are many parallel to Maths. Music and Maths are highly intertwined.
- An Instrument needs some or other kind of maintenance or upkeep. It builds and creates responsibility of things in their day to day life.
- An Instruments help in the development of child’s listening skills. Playing an instrument requires children listen carefully to an array of different things. This concentration will improve their skills in music and in life.